: nothing in life is guaranteed
Deliverables: Influential Partnerships: Sponsorships, Endorsements, Brand alliances
New Customers & Sales
New Follows and Emails
Increase Brand Awareness
Networking w/ Influencers
Define the ideal audience member
Identify what's going to attract them the most
Create target audience step by step process
Partner with the right influencers
Work with and manage influencers
Selecting the right marketing content
Track and measure results and ROI
Task Management Tools:
Marketing Material Tools:
Instagrab Repost (app)
Reasons why people don't follow your page:
- No clear message
- Difficult to understand the value provided
- No consistency and proper branding
- Not aesthetically pleasing / visually appealing
- Page is not relevant to them
- Doesn't seem authentic
Reasons why people don't buy your product
- No honest, trust, authenticity
- No reviews
- Product isn't relevant
- No incentives
- Leaky funnel
- To salesey
Clout of the Brand
Type of Product
Clout of the Influencer
Type of Influencer
Type of Marketing Material (picture, video, text)
Type of Marketing Message
· Do your due diligence to make sure an influencer is the right fit.
· Don’t get mesmerized by follower count.
-Always negotiate prices.
1. Remember, you aren’t producing infomercials. An influencer holding up your product with a, “Buy this product” caption isn’t going to be well received. You aren’t trying to create an infomercial that simply lists all of the amazing benefits.
You want the influencer to create an organic post -- something that doesn’t reek of being overly promotional. When you partner with the correct influencer sometimes a picture of them with your product in a natural setting is all you need. They don’t have to tell their audience to buy it -- they notice on their own. This has a lot to do with the very first
1Instead of paying a few big names to promote their minimal skincare and cosmetics, the brand relies on "regular women" to spread the word.
Constantly track, measure and analyze your campaign. isn’t an indication of a successful campaign
You must know whether your influencer efforts are working or not. There isn’t a plug-and-play success formula. The number of likes or comments a post receives
Don’t ignore your other marketing campaigns.
Use influencers to compliment to your marketing.
NO UPFRONT COST OPTIONS
- Give ambassador a free product after they post an endorsement
- Give ambassador a percentage of the sales they bring in
- Exchange an endorsement for endorsement
UPFRONT COST OPTIONS
- Give free promotional product hoping they post
- Pay ambassador to post your product without having it in hand
- Pay ambassador to post your product with actually having the product
A mix of the above options. For example, You pay for an endorsement, give a percentage of sales and give them a free product